At Furnitureworld, we supply quality furniture and bedding to residential and commercial customers throughout Queensland.
Based in Innisfail, in Far North Queensland, we are a family-owned and operated business that is proud of our personalised service and quality range. Furnitureworld is proud to be a local based business achieving continual growth and success beyond the immediate region. It is an absolute pleasure to have the business based on The Cassowary Coast and be able to live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia, whilst enjoying the relaxed, family orientated lifestyle that is uniquely North Queensland.
When we opened in 2002, we were determined to provide a much needed furniture sales and service option for the region. Now, Furnitureworld supplies furniture and bedding throughout Queensland, including the coastal cities, western towns, the Gulf and Cape York communities.
As we continued to grow from strength to strength, our widening customer base resulted in relocation to a larger premises in 2006, and the subsequent building of a large stock warehouse in 2010. This enabled us to provide a greater range of choice and a speedier dispatch service for our customers.
Furnitureworld has established itself in a very strong position in today's competitive market place. We are a continually introducing new products into our range and evolving with changing trends within our industry.We are in a position to offer our customers a much broader range of product due to our nationwide and international suppliers. Furnitureworld truly has "Everything for your home and office".
Furnitureworld specialises in providing quality residential and commercial furniture and bedding. We pride ourselves on providing personal customer service.
Our team is friendly and knowledgeable and we are dedicated to helping our customers, that's why we offer many extra services such as furniture assembly and removal of old furniture.
We'll go out of our way to help you find that specific item. Our extensive range is not limited to the pieces displayed on our website or on the showroom floor. Furnitureworld can draw on a large number of Australian and international suppliers and we can also arrange custom design and construction if necessary. We offer comprehensive aftersales service, including warranty and parts. All customers will get professional one-on-one service from our friendly, knowledgeable and fully trained team.
You can pick up your purchase from our store or we can deliver to your door. We have regular deliveries throughout all areas of North Queensland and delivery charges apply. If you require delivery, please contact Furnitureworld for arrangements so your requests can be met. In many cases, we can even remove your old furniture, simply give us a call to pre-arrange this service to coincide with your new furniture delivery. Pick-ups for online orders are available with 24 hours' notice.
We accept cash, EFTPOS and credit card payments, including Mastercard and Visa. We also have flexible payment options available to suit your individual circumstances. Call us or come in and see us to discuss our lay-by purchase options and our flexible finance options. Minimum transactions apply and minimum deposits may apply.
Many of our pieces will be delivered to your door fully- assembled and ready to enjoy, however some products may be supplied 'ready-to-assemble', 'RTA' or flatpack. Why not eliminate the hassle of assembling your furniture yourself with our furniture assembly service. We can assemble your new furniture quickly and easily for a minimal charge. We have the experience, skills and knowledge to ensure your furniture is assembled correctly and safely. Simply notify our sales team at the time of purchase if assembly is required.
Furnitureworld has extensive experience working with insurance assessors and insurance agencies in the event of home and contents insurance claims, including claims for natural disasters. We have supplied furniture and bedding to residential and commercial customers after flood events throughout Queensland and major cyclones, including Cyclone Larry in 2006 and Cyclone Yasi in 2011.
At Furnitureworld, we specialise in providing quality furniture and bedding for all commercial needs, from office fit-outs to hotel and restaurant furniture. Our personal service and expertise in the field, along with extensive supplier base, situates Furnitureworld as a respected leader in the commercial project sector within North Queensland.
Just a few of our commercial clients include: Queensland Government, Queensland Ambulance Service, Queensland Fire and Rescue, Cancer Council of Queensland, James Cook University, Queensland Rail and numerous accommodation providers and hotels.
Our reputation for supplying and fitting-out furniture for commercial clients is second to none. Come and see us for more information on how we can assist with your commercial furniture and bedding requirements. At Furnitureworld, "We are big enough to trust and small enough to care".
Recent commercial projects include:
- King Reef Resort Kurrimine Beach - Restaurant and accommodation full refurbishment.
- Tully Masonic Hall - Function tables & chairs
- El Arish Hall - Function tables
- Etty Bay Surf Lifesaving Club - Function tables & chairs
- August Moon Caravan Park - Cabin furniture and bedding fit-out
- Barrier Reef Motel - Accommodation furniture
- Brothers Leagues Club, Innisfail - Office furniture, gaming stools, beer garden furniture and promotional furniture
- Innisfail RSL - Gaming stools, office furniture and promotional furniture
- South Johnstone Bowls Club - Function chairs
- Babinda Bowls Club - Function chairs
- Cairns Bowls Club - Function chairs
- Innisfail Golf Club - Function tables & chairs
- Roscoe's Piazza - Function chairs
- Queensland Government, Education Department - Office furniture and waiting room furniture
- Innisfail State College - Full office fit-out
- Innisfail State School - Full office fit-out
- Queensland Government, Innisfail & Babinda Hospital - Medical practitioner housing furniture and bedding, office furniture and patient recliners
- Queensland Ambulance Service, Innisfail - Training facilities furniture, station furniture and bedding
- Queensland Ambulance Service, South Johnstone - Office furniture, station furniture and bedding
- Queensland Ambulance Service, Babinda- Station furniture and bedding
- Cassowary Coast Regional Council - Community housing furniture and bedding in Innisfail, Tully, Tully Heads, Mission Beach and Cardwell
- MAMU Health Services, Innisfail and Tablelands - Medical practitioner housing furniture and bedding
- MAMU Health Services, Innisfail and Tully - Office furniture
- James Cook University School of Medicine and Dentistry, Innisfail - Student housing furniture and bedding
- Good Counsel College, Innisfail - Principal, Deputy Principal and Vocational Education & Training office furniture and classroom furniture
- Community Support Centre, Innisfail - Office and conference room furniture
- Coconut Grove Budget Accommodation Centre - Full furniture and bedding fit-out
- Innisfail Accommodation Centre - Full bedding fit-out and dining furniture
Lay-by Terms and Conditions - Contact the store or see in-store for details
Terms and Conditions for Orders - Contact the store or see in-store for details
Refund, Return & Exchange Policy - Contact the store or see in-store for details
Warranty Information - Contact the store or see in-store for details
Warranty Claims - Contact the store or see in-store for details
Yes! We are happy to arrange delivery for your new furniture purchase. Delivery costs vary depending on the size, weight and quantity of furniture you have purchased, and your location. Please call us to make delivery arrangements.
Of course! Please call us to make arrangements. We recommend you allow 24 hours from when you placed your online or phone order before you pick up your new furniture.
Yes! We can come up with a lay-by solution to meet your individual needs. Please call us to make arrangements or come in and see us in store.
Yes! We can come up with a finance solution to meet your individual needs. Please call us to make arrangements or come in and see us in store??
Yes, in many cases, we can remove your old unwanted furniture at the same time we deliver your new furniture. Removal charges may apply.
Your furniture or bedding investment needs protection from accidental stains and damage. The team at Furnitureworld will assist you with any questions you may have regarding product care. Furnitureworld stocks quality preventative, cleaning and warranty products from well respected furniture and bedding care suppliers. See our links for more information.
Furnitureworld id continually introducing new products into our range and evolving with changing trends within our industry.We are in a position to offer our customers a much broader range of product due to our nationwide and international suppliers. Here is a small selection of our most well known suppliers and direct links to their website for enhanced customer information regarding their products.